We want you to
- Feel comfortable using our website
- Feel secure submitting information to us
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- Know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you're using
- The type of web browser you're using
We will collect the following personal information about you solely used for the purpose of registration:
- Name including first and last name
- Alternate email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers)
We may also collect the following information:
- About the pages you visit/access on our site
- The links you click on our site
- The number of times you access the page
- The number of times you have shopped on our web site
- Opinions of features on our websites.
- Other information as per our registration process
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Who collects the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
How is the information used?
We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features
- Tailor our sites to your interest
- To get in touch with you when necessary
- To provide the services requested by you
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy