Cancellations and Returns
Our Return Policy
We want you to love what you ordered. But if something isn’t right, let us know.
In case the product you have received is damaged we will replace it for free, if you would like to cancel your order we will refund you, it’s that simple.
How to cancel an order?
You can cancel your order anytime before your order has been shipped, we usually take a day from the date of purchase to dispatch all our orders received.
You will need to contact us and provide your order ID. We will refund your money via NEFT within 10 working days. The shipping charges will not be refunded.
Do you need to return an item delivered?
- Contact us and provide Order ID details
- We will confirm your return request and inform you about the return process
- Please ensure that the product is in unused and in original condition. The product should include all price tags, labels, original packaging and invoice
- You can return your order through our Logistics Partner Delivery. We can retract the return fee of Rs.100 and offer free returns instead.
- If the product you receive is wrong, used or damaged, we will initiate a return for you, for free! You will not be charged a pick up fee
- You can return a product within 7 days from the date of delivery
- Replacement is subject to availability of stock
- Refunds for returned products will be provided in the form of store credits
When are returns not possible?
There are certain scenarios where it will be difficult for us to support returns:
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame
- Product is damaged because of use or product is not in the same condition as you received it
- Product has been tampered with or missing purchase tags
- Items that are returned without original packaging
Can I return part of my order?
Yes, individual items can be returned and if you have ordered multiple items, you can initiate a return for partial quantity.
Where should I raise a dispute?
Write to us at email@example.com in case you want to raise a dispute. We look at each dispute on a case-by-case basis and try to be fair to both parties.